Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
There is no denying the fact that the Six Sigma courses possess a lot of potential in shaping both the career of an individual and the growth chart of an organization. These courses and training methodologies contribute significantly to the credence of an individual while nurturing and polishing his skills and improving process management.
As organizations are constantly looking for ways to improve their businesses and enhance their management, this creates a situation where they seek professionals who excel at managing, problem-solving, and business enhancement. Ultimately, their search ends at hiring Six Sigma-trained professionals who, because of their brilliance and leadership qualities, are then placed at higher positions in the organization with an opportunity to lead projects.
Six Sigma training and certification provides the trainee with a pace in his career by making him a quality management expert aligned with the Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certifications. Some institutes also offer the amalgamation of Lean and Six Sigma courses to collectively accelerate the improvement in business with the help of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) substructure.
The individual who has completed his training for the Green Six Sigma course, and has managed to successfully acquire the certification for the same is then all set to operate under or along with the supervision of a Black Belt. Detroit’s Six Sigma Green Belt Specialization course is committed to providing the individual with assistance in mastering the Six Sigma methodologies and strategies.
Potentials and Capabilities of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Professional
With the completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you are now capable of putting all your Six Sigma learnings and knowledge together into the business. It equips you with the potential of putting all your optimization techniques into practice to enhance quality and drive maximized value and authority in any business.
Discussing further, the vital roles a Six Sigma Green Belt certified individual has to play in the organization, they are responsible for taking initiatives for developing systems and satisfying the needs of customers.
The certification comes with an assurance that the hired professional is well-equipped with the logical and objective skills to find out what the current system lacks, identify the real issues, measure the potential impact of the problem, and eliminate them accordingly.
As for the employees, the training enhances their way of thinking about an issue, how they approach their day-to-day operations, and deliberately positions them to extend support to the improvement initiatives at their workplace.
What Should You Expect From the Six Sigma Green Belt Course by Detroit Learning
Though there are numerous institutions that provide these courses, here, we’ll talk about what makes our specialization course really special.
- No Limitations - Our platform, not to mention, is a well-recognized platform that allows an individual to learn without limits. Our profile has collaborations noted with big names like Google, the University of Michigan, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania, Facebook, and IBM.
- Advanced Specialization - When we mention specialization, we literally mean it, we focus on implementing advancements in the course delivery techniques and dive deeper into the proven methodologies to improve quality assurance.
- Applied Learning Project - This is where we excel at providing our services. Marking the commencement of the specialization course, the learners would have already created a project charter, project team charter, data collection objectives, process map, control plan, and goal statement.
- Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced) - Strengthen your knowledge on the basis of basic components of the green belt level of Six Sigma and Lean.
- Six Sigma Advanced Define and Measure Phases - You will learn the application of the tools and techniques involved in Six Sigma.
- Six Sigma Advanced Analyze Phase - You will be provided with the advanced knowledge of hypothesis testing and designing of experiments linked with Six Sigma and Lean.
- Six Sigma Advanced Improve and Control Phases - Determining of root cause analysis, lean tools, and SPC, which stands for statistical process control.